Saturday, November 14, 2009

So long for now...

Saying good-bye to Kee Yeon
Seung Yeon and me
My father

My family
My mom

This has been the biggest life event of my thirty years. I had always dreamed this would happen, but never thought my dream would actually come true. Now that it has my life will never be the same. I already miss my family so much. They are going to try and come to visit next year. I really hope they can. Adam and I think we will be able to go back in 2011. I can't wait to continue getting to know my new family and share our lives together.





3 comments:

Jessica said...

I just want you to know I am so moved by the blog that I cry when I read it. How wonderful that you were able to reconnect with your family.

Jeanie said...

I made the mistake of opening up your blog at work today, and now I am sitting here crying after reading your last few posts....what an incredible, wonderful, beautiful experience....thank you for sharing it with us....

brent said...

What an incredible trip. I even felt emotional looking & reading through your blog. I can't even imagine what this would be like. Hope to hear more about it soon!