



So it has been way over a month since my last post. I am sorry. :( We got back from Korea and all of a sudden it was Adam's 30th birhtday, Thanksgiving, Jonathan's 2nd birthday and Christmas. I am usually way ahead of most on my Christmas shopping, but this year I was shopping up to the last minute.I surprised Adam was a massage and dinner with friends for his birthday. After dinner, we headed to Half Time Rec to play some bocce play and have some beers.
Thanksgiving was great. We went up to Amy and Paul's new house in Maple Grove on Thanksgiving day. We had a delicious deep fried turkey and all the fixings with Paul's family. Then on Friday, we went to Burnsville and had our 2nd Thanksgiving with Mom, Gary, Mer/Steve/Jaxon/Reagan, Ian and Bert/Terri/Sean and Jamie, plus all the dogs. It was a house full, but lots of fun.
We had a birthday party for Jonathan on December 19th. Adam made a yummy chocolate blueberry Elmo cake for Jonathan. I can't believe he is 2 years old now. I ask him if he is a baby or a big boy and most of the time now he says big boy. :(
It was so great having Christmas on a Friday this year. We went to Burnsville on Christmas Eve to celebrate and enjoyed the beautiful snow fall. Bert/Terri/Sean and Jamie drove down from Duluth to celebrate with us. Christmas morning we headed to Apple Valley to celebrate with Adam's family. Santa even made a special appearance. Then on Sunday, we went to Dads updated lake house to celebrate with him. He made buttermilk waffles and we had homemade egg nog. It has been a very enjoyable holiday season. We feel so blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends in our life. We are looking forward to an amazing 2010. Happy New Year!
The pictures are some our friend, Jaime took before Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment