Monday, November 9, 2009

Korean tea house, Nanta and Seoul Tower

Jonathan watching the birds at the Korean teahouse in Insadong. It was the best tea we have ever had.
Jonathan and Ke Yeon's daugther playing with the duck spoon rests and their rice cakes.

Cookin' Nanta! It has been going since 1997 and was even came to the USA.

Seoul Tower at night
Another view of Seoul Tower






3 comments:

Mary and Chuck said...

Great pictures! We feel like we are there with you. Glad you are enjoying this very special time.

Love,
Mom and Dad Funderburk

Anonymous said...

Jfun and fam,
I love reading your blog (Katina forwarded to me). It is so much fun to see the places I know and have been to through your eyes. I was especially touched by your family Q&A dinner. I can't wait to talk with you when you get home! I am proud of you - you are doing an amazing thing and it's wonderful to follow. XOXO, Allie Newman

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer, Adam and Jonathan!
I have been hooked on this blog! We think that it is so amazing to see these pics and to see you being reunited with your birth family. It truly is rewarding I'm sure! We hope that you are having a great time and cannot wait to hear more about it! Be safe... we are praying for you:):) Love you all!!!

Lisa and Tim