This time tomorrow we will be in the air flying to Chicago on our way to Korea. I can't believe it is already here. It feels like we have been planning this forever. People keep asking me how I am feeling or if I am excited. I think all of this still hasn't set in so I think I am excited. I know as our plane gets closer and closer to Inchon airport I will feel more nervous, but in a good way. Right now, I am just focused on how to entertain an almost 2 year old for a 15 hour flight. Feel free to post your comments if you have any good suggestions. I have already been asked if I packed some benadryll. :)
The goal is to try and update the blog a couple times with pictures. Saturday when we land, my birth family will be picking us up from the airport. I am hoping we can capture this on the video recorder. Then we will grab a quick bite to eat and be dropped off at our hotel.
Riviera Seoul
The next two days will be filled with meeting family and sightseeing in Seoul. On Tuesday, we will head up to the DMZ for a tour. Then Wednesday-Friday, we will be heading to Gyeong-ju for sightseeing, seeing my birth parents home, etc. We will be staying at
Kolon Hotel.
Then Saturday we leave.
Thank you to everyone who has sent cards, well wishes, and thoughtful gifts (especially the Sister 2 Sister magazine-you know who you are).
1 comment:
We will be thinking of you! Everything will be great! We are so happy for you and the blessings this brings to your entire family. Safe travels! Oh and I might agree with the benadryl comment! Big hugs!
Post a Comment