Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last full day in Korea

Today is our last full day in Korea. It makes me sad to think about how quickly this week has gone. Jonathan slept in until 5:15am this morning so that was nice. We are going to go to Cheonmachong Tomb and the Cheomseongdae Observatory and then head back to Seoul. My sisters told me last night that my mother would like to make some sort of bean cake later today all together. I am looking forward to another great day with my family, but know it will go fast.

Our flights leaves Seoul at 11:40am tomorrow and we arrive in Chicago at 9:20am and will hopefully be back in Minneapolis at 1:41pm.

Thanks for everyone's comments during this past week!

Grandparents-you will be amazed at how many new words Jonathan knows. He is talking almost all the time now. :)

3 comments:

The Menya's said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I am so glad you got to experience going there and meeting everyone. Reading your blog while you have been gone has been amazing! I cant wait to see more pictures. Praying for safe travels home! Love, Leah

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
How amazing for you. I loved reading this and can't wait to talk with you. I am imagining how emotional leaving will be for you. I am so glad you are planning to go back...that sounds wonderful (but the bean cake does not, on the other hand...isn't it interesting how much they love the bean?)

XOXO, Al and fam

Unknown said...

Hi Jen - I just caught up on your blog....what an amazing and emotional trip. Thanks for posting all the great updates and pictures - it was enjoyable to read. Safe travels - Mary