Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hi, It's us! We are back!

It has been a long, long time since I have blogged. We are doing well. We have been enjoying the amazing spring weather. Jonathan is saying new words/phrases almost every day. His new favorites are "No way, Jose" and "No pictures Mama". He is sleeping in a big boy bed now and has been showing some interest in potty training.
Adam has been working hard. He is in Ohio right now for some presentations. Softball starts next week and he has already been to 4 or 5 games at the new Twins stadium.
I have been traveling a bit for work. I was in LA in February and saw Tom Green, Brody Jenner and Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Parker. I am still trying to get to yoga when I can and am starting to plan for Korea part 2 for next year.
Cali is going to turn 7 this year. I can't believe it. She is now at a point where we can left her roam around the yard leash free and she wil stick around.
I am going to try and start blogging more often and posting pictures. I am also on Facebook and tend to post more often there. Hope everyone is doing well!

Celebrating Grandma's birthday last year at Kincaids
Jonathan on his 2nd birthday!
Easter 2010
Enjoying the great spring weather playing hopscotch

No comments: