
I turned 30 on February 3rd. For those of you who haven't heard, it was a great day!!! While I was out to lunch, my co-workers decorated my cube with black balloons, crepe paper and all kinds of clown pictures. They also all dressed in black and gave me lots of black candy. It was really nice except for the clown pictures. Later in the day, I received some flowers from Adam. The card read, "Happy 30th Birthday! Looking forward to Cafe Maude tonight and Mexico this weekend. Love -Adam". I went to my co-workers cube and said "I think the flower shop got this wrong, we are going bowling this week." All she said was "Call Adam." So I called Adam and by this time I was crying. I said "Thank you for the flowers, but I think they misprinted something on the card. We are going bowling this weekend and this says something about Mexico." What can I say, I am not the smartest. Adam had booked a trip for two to Cozumel. It was amazing! We left on Friday morning and got back on Monday. I will be posting pictures soon, but here is the scrapbook page that Grandma put together during Jonathan's visit. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Surprise!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Adam can be quite the sneaky little gift giver!!
AWESOME, jennifer! i had no idea you two went to mexico for your bday! how romantic and FABULOUS! good work, adam!! xoxo jessa
Post a Comment