Monday, July 11, 2011

Julia Lynn arrived!!

Julia finally decided to appear on July 5th at 4:37am.  She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 21 inches long.  It was a fast delivery as I wasn't even sure I was in labor so we arrived at the hospital a little after 3am.  Thank goodness Grandpa Gary lives close and could come "watch" Jonathan.


We left the hospital Thursday evening and so far everything is going well.  She is a good little sleeper and eater.  Jonathan is adjusting well overall and likes to try and help change diapers.

Jonathan is now 3 1/2 years old and is such a big boy.  He is fully potty trained, loves anything Cars 2 or Toy Story, is trying to start to read and is doing really well learning how to write. 

Thanks to everyone who has stopped over, emailed or called.  We are excited for everyone to meet her.

For pictures, please check out Mom and Gary's blog.  http://www.garysherri.blogspot.com
I will hopefully post some of my own soon. 

No comments: