Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 2010

I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. We hosted a Derby Party at our house, had our family pictures taken, Adam has softball on Tuesdays, we hosted a Mother's Day brunch, took a road trip to Milwaukee for a friends wedding (minus Jonathan and Cali-they went to Grandma and Grandpas house. The picture is of Jonathan by the fire pit enjoying a snack), took Grandma and Papa to their first Twins game, had a couple play dates and now it is Memorial Day weekend!
Jonathan is talking more and more every day. He even said his first four letter word thanks to Adam and some issues recording Lost. He went to the doctor earlier this week to see what else we can do to help his eczema. We have a new cream so we hope in a couple days it will be all cleared up. The doctor did mention Minnesota has the worst climate for people with eczema. I was expecting Adam to jump on that opportunity to suggest a move, but he didn't.
We have another busy month coming up. I have two business trips and Adam has one and then at the end of the month we are headed back to Isle of Palm for beach week! I am counting down the days-31 to be exact! :)

No comments: