It has been a very long time since I have been able to blog partly because of time (who knew facebook would be so addicting), but mostly because I forgot my password and couldn't log in to update.
Well a lot has happened since our last posting-the leaves are off the trees, we have had a couple of snow falls, Jonathan has 4 teeth and he crawled for the first time last night. Yep, that is right our little man crawled! Yesterday was a crazy day. Starting on Saturday, Jonathan had a fever and was pulling on his ear-after 2 days at home with dad and a phone call to the doctor we went in to get him checked out on Tuesday. We found out he has a double ear infection-poor guy! We then got home just in time for his therapy session. His therapists say he is doing great and that he is developing normally. We have switched to every other month. During our hour session, he pulled himself up and got closer to crawling. After they left, we had some dinner and then were playing in the family room. Then it happened! All of a sudden, he crawled from one end of the rug to the other. Adam and I just looked at each other like, "did you see that? did that just happen?" Our little boy finally crawled at 10 1/2 months and 24 lbs!!! AMAZING! So being the proud parents we are, we caught it on video. If you haven't seen it on facebook, I will post it the next time I am on.
We are looking forward to Jonathan's first Thanksgiving and our cruise, which we leave for in a month!!! Hope you are all doing well and I promise to start blogging again!
No comments:
Post a Comment